hg: valhalla/valhalla: [lworld]: Fix build failure

Srikanth srikanth.adayapalam at oracle.com
Thu Sep 27 04:52:43 UTC 2018

Clarification: It wasn't exactly an OpenJDK build failure - it was a
build failure reported by the automated continuous build and test
infrastructure while it attempted to build some artifacts needed for
testing.

This issue is fixed now - but only by temporarily short circuiting the
support for anonymous value types. I will work on a fuller fix soon.
Apologies for any inconvenience.

Srikanth

On Wednesday 26 September 2018 05:00 PM, srikanth.adayapalam at oracle.com