larval value type and carrier object

forax at univ-mlv.fr forax at univ-mlv.fr
Sat Jan 26 13:32:10 UTC 2019

Just for the record, i was talking about the global carrier object, the one in between several match + extract call, the one returned by the call to invokedynamic, not the ones which are a box the return values of a call to a de-constructor/extractor.

For the result of a call to a deconstructor, any value records is Ok, obviously, any records will work but this will create perf issues.

Rémi