Review Request: 8238358: Implementation of JEP 371: Hidden Classes

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Tue Mar 31 18:06:58 UTC 2020

This patch addresses Joe's feedback on the CSR [1]:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/valhalla/webrevs/hidden-classes/webrev.03-delta-jdarcy/

Specifically, it adds to the class specification of java.lang.Class to
describe how the relevant methods behave for hidden classes.  In
addition, use the new inline @jvms tag.

Thanks
Mandy