[lworld] RFR: 8281013: Errors.PrimitiveClassDoesNotSupport diagnostic should apply to value classes also

Srikanth Adayapalam sadayapalam at openjdk.java.net
Tue Feb 8 10:34:41 UTC 2022

On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 10:22:07 GMT, Aggelos Biboudis <duke at openjdk.java.net> wrote:

> Looks good! Should we reference 8237066 as well in the PR for administrative purposes? (I noticed it is referred in the JTREG comment).

The new test is a starts off with existing test which was introduced for JDK-8237066 - As a part of the testsuite cleanup much of these references should really be cleaned up. I am not sure these bug ids would  make sense during and post integration to mainline JDK - these are pre-release bugs.

Referencing 8237066 in the PR - I don't think something like /issue add 8237066 would work - since that would look for a open ticket that should also be closed alongside.