[lworld+vector] RFR: 8307715: Integrate VectorMask with value/primitive classes [v2]

Xiaohong Gong xgong at openjdk.org
Thu May 18 09:45:11 UTC 2023

On Thu, 18 May 2023 09:36:04 GMT, Xiaohong Gong <xgong at openjdk.org> wrote:

> > I am seeing some new regression failures with -XX:TieredStopAtLevel=3 and -XX:-TieredCompilation. Can you kindly check. Relevant test : Float256VectorTest.java.
>
> Sure, I will run this test. Thanks!

There are some failures that are related to the `larval` state check, and deoptimization issue for a multifield, which I think is not related this patch. And I have created a local fix to the multifield deoptimization issue and will push it in future.  Besides, did you see any other known failures before? Thanks!