B3, default values, and implicit initialization

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Fri Apr 21 19:49:50 UTC 2023

Over on the -comments list, Quân Anh Mai suggested drawing inspiration
from the C++ term, "trivially default constructible", which is tied to
the act of construction.  Its a bit wordy but "default constructible" is
probably a reasonable term, and ties to the under-consideration syntax of

     default Foo();

as a constructor.  "Trivially constructible" is also a reasonable term
if we end up selecting a different syntax for the final expression.