Client keyboard focus

Niels De Graef ndegraef at redhat.com
Wed Nov 22 18:06:26 UTC 2023

Hi Maxim,

I asked around a bit, and one of the GTK developers replied that you
might be interested in wl_keyboard's enter [1] and leave [2] events
(note that several other related objects have similar events).

Basically, you'll get a leave for the first window and an enter for
the second, and from there you can connect the dots

-- Niels

[1]: https://wayland.app/protocols/wayland#wl_keyboard:event:enter
[2]: https://wayland.app/protocols/wayland#wl_keyboard:event:leave