SA for ZGC

Stefan Karlsson stefan.karlsson at oracle.com
Tue Jan 9 09:36:35 UTC 2018

Hi Yasumasa,

Thanks for your contribution!

I tested your patch together with jhsdb hsdb and immediately hit
problems because of the lack of load barriers in the SA code. Let me try
to create an initial prototype for load barriers in the SA case and see
where this takes us.

FYI i also found that compressed oops are not fully supported in the SA:

StefanK