RFR: Command line flags cleanup

Per Liden per.liden at oracle.com
Fri Mar 16 08:57:04 UTC 2018

Two patches to clean up our command line flags. One to remove
UseLoadBarrier. It's a dangerous flag to use but was useful in early
development phases, but not so much any more. If UseZGC is true, then
UseLoadBarrier should also always be true. The second patch converts our
debugging-related options to diagnostic flags (instead of being product
flags).

* ZGC: Remove UseLoadBarrier command line flag
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pliden/zgc/remove_use_load_barrier_flag/webrev.0

* ZGC: Make some command line flags diagnostic instead of product
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pliden/zgc/make_some_flags_diagnostic/webrev.0

/Per