Conditional compilation of ZGC

Stuart Monteith stuart.monteith at linaro.org
Wed May 9 16:16:00 UTC 2018

Hi,
   I'm not a reviewer. I only have a couple of observations to make,
it otherwise looks OK, AFAICT.

src/hotspot/cpu/x86/x86_64.ad:
  Did you intend on changing all of the occurrences of "
predicate(UseAVX == 3); " into "predicate((UseAVX == 3));" in this
patch?

src/hotspot/share/gc/shared/collectedHeap.hpp:
 You excluded "Z" from the enum here;
src/hotspot/share/gc/shared/gcName.hpp, should you do the same for
line 201 in src/hotspot/share/gc/shared/collectedHeap.hpp ?

BR,
   Stuart