[EXT] Re: [aarch64-port-dev ] [Roland Westrelin] Re: Aarch64 port for ZGC, so far

Stuart Monteith stuart.monteith at linaro.org
Mon Mar 18 21:55:11 UTC 2019

Hello,
   I don't think that is too surprising. It is called in
Runtime1::patch_code and elsewhere it is only present in asserts - are
you calling trying this with assertions enabled?
As for Runtime1::patch_code, I don't know how likely it is we'll call
that on aarch64, or whether it'll behave differently on other
platforms.