Possible working method to get actual process size on Linux

Stefan Reich stefan.reich.maker.of.eye at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:23:29 UTC 2019

Hi Per!

Yes, I saw, sorry for not responding the other time.

This problem is, /proc/*/smaps_rollup doesn't exist on one of my machines
(the one with the oldest kernel). On the newer machines, yeah, it may be an
option to use PSS from smaps_rollup.

Not sure if there are any tools which would help here.

Greetings,
Stefan

--
Stefan Reich
BotCompany.de // Java-based operating systems