ZGC Crash

Erik Österlund erik.osterlund at oracle.com
Mon May 31 15:13:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

Mike, in the bug report, we have done some initial analysis now.
Could you please have a look at what we have written in the bug report?
I think we might rely on some further information from you. In
particular regarding the use of JNI to perform method calls. There are a
whole bunch of reported internal errors when looking up jmethodIDs in
the log, that look rather suspicious, with consequences that are hard to
predict without knowing a bit more.

Thanks,
/Erik