[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Linking problems in Solaris :-/

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 20:37:20 UTC 2008

Hello,

I  am currently trying to build my pipeline on Solaris, however
libfontmanager.so fails to build, because the linker says it can't
find XRT_DrawGlyphList - which is located in libmawt.so.
I added XRT_DrawGlyphList to all relevant mapfiles but it still
continues to fail, however it works on Linux without problems and
objdump on linux says the symbol is public.

A don't know howto proceed further with this problem, any ideas what
could cause it? Are there special tricks needed on Solaris that are
not needed ojn Linux?
By the way all files I changed are in the xrender repository, to
enable the pipeline just specify -Dsun.java2d.xrender=True at the
command line.

Thanks a lot in advance, lg Clemens