[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Where is TransformBlit.Transform()?

Jim Graham Jim.A.Graham at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 8 17:51:58 UTC 2008

We don't use it for our software loops - we use TransformHelper instead.
  I think the only 2 pipelines that use this type of loop are the OGL
and D3D pipelines and they probably only create subclasses that override
the method and vector it into the RenderQueue so this native method may
not have ever been created since it would never get called (it's not an
error to declare an undefined native method as long as you never call it).

It should probably be abstract for accuracy, but other than your wild
goose chase it isn't hurting anything by being declared native...

			...jim