[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [OGL] validatePipe and antialiasing

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:31:50 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am currently trying to rewrite validatePipe using
OGLSurfaceData.validatePipe() as template,
however  I am a bit confused about what happens in the antialiased
case, e.g. gradient as paint with antialiasing.

E.g. in my case I would like to fallback if the a RadialGradient with
focus!=center is set as paint, however OGLSurfaceData.validatePipe()
does only call isPaintValid() in the non-antialiased case, however it
seems to work fine there.
In my case the fallback is only hit when antialiasing is turned off.

Thanks for your patience, Clemens