[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Initial code drop in xrender-repository

Dmitri Trembovetski Dmitri.Trembovetski at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 25 23:17:11 UTC 2008

   Congratulations, Clemens!

   For those who haven't seen his pipeline at work, take a look
   at his blog - http://linuxhippy.blogspot.com/ .

   It's pretty impressive, he can even run Java2Demo, Netbeans
   and SwingSet2, and even with Nimbus =)

   Thanks,
     Dmitri