[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] More incompatibilities

Jennifer Godinez Jennifer.Godinez at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 6 19:23:05 UTC 2009

Hi Roman,

Thanks for submitting the patches.  I got all 4 now.  I'm working on it but Jim needs to review the
changes.  He's on vacation now so don't expect to get anything very soon until he gets back.  I will
keep you updated.

Jennifer