[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for 6879044

Mandy Chung Mandy.Chung at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 15 23:26:40 UTC 2009

Alan, Thanks for the review.  I'll send out a new webrev to incorporate
your feedback. Yes, I file a CR for the http protocol handler:
    6882384: Update http protocol handler to use PlatformLogger

Several 2D and sun.font classes are refactored in the 2D repository that
will be integrated for b74.  Some classes I modified in the 2D repo are
not in TL repo.  To simplify the integration, I file a new CR 6882376
for the core-libs changes including changes in java.util classes that
will go in TL repo that I think I can make b73.  The AWT/2D/Swing
changes will go in 2D repo as a fix for 6879044.

I'll generate two new webrevs to separate the core-libs and awt/2d/swing
stuff for the review.

Thanks
Mandy