[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <AWT Dev> Review Request for 6879044

Igor Nekrestyanov Igor.Nekrestyanov at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 25 11:47:49 UTC 2009

We have discussed this with Anthony and Andrei offline and they do not
seem to have any blocking concerns.

There is one suggestion though - there should be simple explanation for
"are there any changes required on the end user side
to enable logging and if so, what are they". Logging is mostly used to
get details from remote user and ideally
instructions that were sent to such users (i.e. "if you have
focus-related issue please do this and send us this") should not change
(or it should be explained how they are changing).

Anthony/Andrei, please speak up if you have other concerns.

-igor