[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] X11 uniform scaled wide lines and dashed lines; STROKE_CONTROL in Pisces

Denis Lila dlila at redhat.com
Fri Dec 10 18:07:24 UTC 2010

> Of course, all this is useless
> if I've done something to make things look horrible, so I'm going to
> run the gfx tests again.

I just ran them. All is good. The only change compared to the old test
result is that the number of dashed round rectangles that are identical
to what is produced by the closed source code has doubled. This isn't
all that significant, since it has gone from 4 identical images out of
162 total images to images to 8 out of 162, but it's still nice, and it
definitely means that nothing has gotten worse.

Regards,
Denis.