[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Request for review/OpenJDK6: 6892485: Deadlock in SunGraphicsEnvironment / FontManager

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Tue May 4 01:35:19 UTC 2010

Hi Roman,

I can confirm that your fix addresses the hang
in my hacky test case FontDeadlock.java,
so we at Google will use your fix for openjdk6,
and would like to see it in openjdk6 proper.

Joe, could you give this fix a thumbs up?

Roman, please commit this to openjdk6
(or I can do it for you, if you prefer).

Martin