[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Font rendering issue

Jim Graham james.graham at oracle.com
Wed May 19 00:04:25 UTC 2010

Phil's message brings up another issue for me with the patch.  Why use
"ROUND" instead of a ceiling operation?  Do we know what the best option
is for the code above?

Again, I would strongly favor leaving these base calculations in the
scalar alone and focus more on making sure the proper operations are
done in the code above (whether, contextually, they may be a round or a
ceiling or working directly with the raw float value)...

			...jim