[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Turn on Xrender by default in JDK 8

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Thu Aug 11 00:35:11 UTC 2011

I think we will learn more by turning it on now, rather than
after waiting to fix these problems at some future date.
The users who hit those issues can turn off xrender,
but at least we'll know who is hitting what. Then we can re-assess.

I would appreciate it if you could file bugs on those issues.

-phil.