[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review request for javax.imageio (Warning Cleanup Day)

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Dec 2 20:55:30 UTC 2011

I've looked over the changes you've made and they seem fine.

Don't feel compelled to fix every warning. The API ones should be left
alone.
Do not suppress the warnings either.

You need a second reviewer and presumably a sponsor.
I've filed bug

7117527 : Fix javac warnings in javax.imageio"

and I hope Andrew Brygin can fill both roles.

-phil.