[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Fwd: CubicCurve2D.solveCubic and containment/intersection bugs.

Jim Graham james.graham at oracle.com
Tue Feb 8 00:56:30 UTC 2011

Odd, I searched on the bugid and didn't find it either.

I then struggled with a bunch of internal network problems before I was
able to confirm that it is in the system internally so I tried searching
on bugs.sun.com again and still didn't find it.

But, this link does seem to work, so it is in there, just not searchable
for some reason:

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=7016856

			...jim