[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <2D Dev> [7u6] Request for review: 7027300 Unsynchronized HashMap access causes endless loop

Vladislav Karnaukhov Vladislav.Karnaukhov at oracle.com
Tue Jun 19 08:58:58 UTC 2012

Andrew,

I'm not aware this was already fixed and introduced in jdk8. Actually
I've fixed this in jdk6 as escalated issue, and we agreed with Phil Race
that I'll forward it into jdk7 and he will do this for jdk8. I don't
even have his formal approve for jdk6…

Anyway, I agree that we should keep our code as consistent as possible.
Could you please point me at jdk8 diff?

Regards,
- Vlad