[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Please review 7u6 fix for 7124536: [macosx] PrintServiceLookup.lookupDefaultPrintService() return null

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Jun 19 16:49:12 UTC 2012

startsWith("Mac") is what we use in FX and I don't see a problem with it
and its surely more reliable to type and efficient than contains("OS X");
If its meant to be targeted to a specific version that could break if
there's an OS XI ..
And startsWith("Win") is a common pattern. So I don't agree with the advice
anyway.

-phil.