[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Fwd: OpenJDK builds: Ant build issues with jdk (netbeans) sub-projects - awt2d, j2se and jarzip

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:24:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have been recommended to post my below query to your mailing lists, if it
is the right place to post. If not could you recommend who would be best
placed to answer the below questions.

I couldn't find an appropriate mailing list for 'jarzip' (as it is
part of langtools)
- any suggestions? It would be great if you could answer my query about it
too.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mani