[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <2D Dev> [8] Review Request: JDK-8025235 [javadoc] fix some errors in 2D

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Oct 4 15:55:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

A few places you used {@code that is not code} : ie PageAttributes for the &
and Line2D.Float() constructor and  in MultipleMaster are the ones I spotted
probably aren't appropriate as they aren't code, and the {@code ..} will use
a fixed width font. So one char will be in a different font.
As I suggested in PageAttributes just use "and", there's no reason it has to
be an ampersand.

-phil.