[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review request for 8024767: [TEST] need test to cover JDK-7189452

Andrew Brygin andrew.brygin at oracle.com
Thu Oct 31 12:54:18 UTC 2013

Hello Alexander,

  the test looks fine to me.

  Regarding explicit activation of xrender pipeline, there are three tests
  which does the same thing:

test/sun/java2d/XRenderBlitsTest.java
test/sun/java2d/pipe/InterpolationQualityTest.java
test/sun/java2d/AcceleratedXORModeTest.java

  Probably, they have to be modified in order to avoid false alarms.

Thanks,
Andrew