[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] Review Request: 8065373 [macosx] jdk8, jdk7u60 Regression in Graphics2D drawing of derived Fonts

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Wed Dec 10 13:31:42 UTC 2014

Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk 9/8u40.
Device transformation "fDevTx ", which was added in [1] and fFontTx
contains different "directions".
Both of them are used in calculation of advances, because of that in
some cases we get incorrect/opposite text rotation.
Note that I am not sure that fFontTx itself is correct, because it is
used in printing, which is broken also since a beginning. But for now I
simply change the newly added fDevTx to fix a regression.

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/jdk/rev/a8b9df782017

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8065373/webrev.00

--
Best regards, Sergey.