[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8033624: Fix raw and unchecked lint warnings in sun.font

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu Feb 6 19:12:53 UTC 2014

On 06/02/2014 19:01, Phil Race wrote:
> Joe,
>
> We will get an integration going soon, so you won't have to wait too
> long.
> Its more important to be consistent in that we get the client code in
> the client forest.
> We already had to deal with a merge problem due to changes to client
> code made in dev.
Assuming this was the SecurityManager change then this involved changes
to both core and client libraries and we pushed it to jdk9/dev in
mid-December. It's not too often that there are changes like this but in
this case then it was important to get into jdk9/dev. It was very
unfortunate that it wasn't pulled in jdk9/client for several weeks.
Hopefully jdk9/client will be kept up to date going forward, also that
it will push to jdk9/dev on a regular basis.

-Alan