[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: Allow using a system-installed lcms2

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Feb 28 21:39:10 UTC 2014

The moving of most of these files will cause me some significant pain.
I am not convinced why its necessary. And if done wrong we lose the
history. Even if done *right* the history is harder to get at.
Plus the jigsaw people are very likely to move this code *again*.
I need to look at this more, but I have no time right now.
If we aren't using a system library I am not sure what purpose a little
stub will serve, so I need to think about that.
And this needs to be built and tested on all platforms to be approved.
And open & closed builds need to work. I'm not sure they will.
That suggests I'd need to run it through JPRT.

-phil.