[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <AWT Dev> JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8032047: Fix static lint warnings in client libraries

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Fri Jan 17 07:20:39 UTC 2014

Hello, Joe.

A couple of small comments:

AffineTransformOp.java: Could you please split a long line #241

ClipboardTransferable.java: You can safely remove the DataTransferer.getInstance in this place.
The DataTransferer is a singleton and it's already created by this time.

SunDragSourceContextPeer.java: same here, you can safely remove the getInstance

D3DDrawImage.java: you've mistyped the copyright update.

D3DSurfaceDataProxy.java: Why did you choose to suppress a warning here? the getD3DDevice is
just a getter, it does not allocate new object and has no side effects..

With best regards. Petr.