[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: JDK-8029455 JLightweightFrame: support scaled painting

Jim Graham james.graham at oracle.com
Sat Jan 25 01:48:30 UTC 2014

Another idea is to simply have a "layout size" parameter (and scale
maybe) on the OSI and by default it is the same as the Raster size, but
then the cases where we know internally that we are going to be using
the object for HiDPI we then set the layout size appropriately.  I think
there may be a lot less boolean-testing code overall with that scheme,
and I'm not sure you need a new subclass with the appropriate defaults -
you can just use the base OSI with new attributes...?

			...jim