[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] Review request for 8041460, PNGImageWriter creates metadata with incorrect bitDepth

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Jul 8 04:43:36 UTC 2014

PS the comments referring to bug id et al seem too much.
I am not sure we need a new comment here just because there was a bug.
That may be something sustaining may want to do in 'old' releases but
the ongoing clutter for the mainstream release isn't something we want.

-phil.

On 7/7/14 2:45 PM, Phil Race wrote:
> Since its returning an array index into theIHDR_bitDepths array I
> think this should be written as
>
> IHDR_bitDepth =IHDR_bitDepths[getEnumeratedAttribute(node,
> "bitDepth",  IHDR_bitDepths)];
>
> .. but ensuring the line <=80 chars long
>
> Also note that this is a complete duplicate of
>
> Always remember to look for duplicates !
> So I have closed 8041460 and you should push under 4991647 - once
> the code is fixed and reviewed.
>
> I have assigned 4991647 to you.
>

>  -phil.
>

> On 6/23/2014 6:09 AM, Andrew Brygin wrote:
>> Hello Mikhail,
>>
>>  the fix looks fine to me.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andrew
>>
>> On 6/9/2014 10:32 PM, mikhail cherkasov wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> please review the fix:
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcherkas/8041460/webrev.02/
>>> for the following bug: