[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] request for review: 8036022: D3D: rendering with XOR composite causes InternalError.

Andrew Brygin andrew.brygin at oracle.com
Wed Mar 19 13:05:15 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

   we probably may want to avoid the unconditional invalidation here
   due to performance reasons. Potentially it saves some work if the
   replacement type is exactly same, and the current set of pipes can
   be re-used.

   However, as soon as there seems to be no reliable way to check
   whether current set of pipes corresponds to the replacement surface,
   it makes sense to invalidate it unconditionally.

   Please take a loot to updated webrev:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bae/8036022/9/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Andrew