[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <AWT Dev> RFR: Allow using the system libjpeg

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue May 20 22:33:40 UTC 2014

I only tried the default (not specifying the system libjpeg) but my builds
all succeeded and SwingSet & Java2D demo ran fine on Mac & Windows
with the closed builds (after generating a closed generated-configure.sh)
so this all looks good to push.

I will need to push that closed generated-configure.sh afterwards however
so that closed builds don't break.

-phil.