[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR 8144446: Automate the Marlin crash test

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Thu Dec 3 19:59:39 UTC 2015

Laurent,

If you were to run this on a jigsaw EA build it would fail due to accessing
sun.java2d.pipe.RenderingEngine. I know this is "pre-existing" but
jigsaw is coming ...

So why not update it to set call
System.getProperty("sun.java2d.renderer.verbose");
and it'll print out the renderer in use and jigsaw will be happy.

-phil.