[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR(S): 8145077: AIX: fix harfbuzz support

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:38:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

here's a slightly updated version of my webrev which is now identical
to the version which has just been checked-in into the HarfBuzz
upstream repository (thanks to Behdad):

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/2015/8145077.v1

Except some whitespace changes, the only real difference is that the
AIX atomic intrinsics are now additionally guarded by a compiler check
which ensures that they only get compiled with IBM's xlC compiler.

Regards,
Volker