[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <AWT Dev> [9] RFR 8138838: docs cleanup for java.desktop

Alexander Stepanov alexander.v.stepanov at oracle.com
Mon Dec 28 21:59:00 UTC 2015

Hello Sergey,

 > I guess, if no objections were raised, we can push it? Otherwise we
will w8 forever. Please double check the changes for some merge issues
before the push.

Unfortunately I have some issues with my ssh key. At least I cannot
publish my webrevs at cr, so probably I can't push as well (and I don't
like putting anyone to trouble asking to push these massive changes).

Just in case (to save the thread), the latest version of the patch
(which does not affect swing part) is here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~avstepan/8138838/noSwing/jdk.patch
(please see
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/2015-November/010277.html)
and it could be integrated without conflicts into the current version of
client (checked just now).

Thanks,
Alexander