[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 6243376: JPEGImageWriter corrupts color for non-JFIF images with differing sample factors

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 3 19:15:48 UTC 2015

Hi Phil.
The fix looks good.

Note some 2d classes have the similar issues:
sun.print.MarginsPanel.java:1567
                 if (lmObj == null || rmObj == null ||
                     tmObj == null || rmObj == null) {
                     return;

sun.font.FontFamily.java:80
         if (family.plain == null && family.bold == null &&
             family.plain == null && family.bold == null) {

I will take care about swing/awt classes.

--
Best regards, Sergey.