[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] PostScript PrintJob LANDSCAPE computes wrong value for getStringBounds

Alvaro Viñuela Carnicero avinuela at gmv.com
Wed Dec 21 15:42:24 UTC 2016

Hello Phil,

Thank you very much for your answer and your help with this bug.

Our problem is reproducible by setting two lines and a text in between. The relative distance between text and lines is different printing in landscape, so text appears out of the space between lines.

We will keep posted to your progress and news.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Álvaro.