[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8149593: Change <code>foo</code> to {@code foo} in TIFF plugin classes

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Thu Feb 11 01:35:57 UTC 2016

+1

My eyes were glazing over but since it seems to have correctly
handled tricky changes like this one below it seems probable to all be good.

-     *<p>  The default implementation calls<code>decodeRaw(byte[] b,
+     *<p>  The default implementation calls {@code decodeRaw(byte[] b,
+     * ...)} and copies the resulting data into {@code s}.

-phil.