[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR: JDK-8066139, , Null return from PrintJob.getGraphics() running closed/java/awt/PrintJob/HighResTest/HighResTest.java

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Feb 19 20:25:52 UTC 2016

I am having trouble building JDK 9 at the moment so i applied 8061267 to
jdk8u-dev
and was able to reproduce the regression and have a couple of observations

- I am now seeing the NPE after the first page as you did .. puzzling.
- I next applied your fix but still see the NPE !

It appears that all your fix did is stop the "PD_PAGENUMS"  flag being
automatically
set. If I manually select it, (ie select that "Pages" radio button) then
press print,
then voila, the NPE is back!

-phil.