[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for JDK-7059970 : Test case: javax/imageio/plugins/png/ITXtTest.java is not closing a file

Jayathirth D V jayathirth.d.v at oracle.com
Fri Jul 8 07:04:24 UTC 2016

Hi Phil and Brian,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have made following updates:

1)      Added new bug-id in the test case.

2)      Using try-with-resources for closing streams.

I can't perform f.delete() in finally block of  writeTo() and readFrom() because "test.png" is shared resource between the methods. So I am deleting "test.png" at places where we are throwing RumtimeException.

Please find updated webrev for review:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/7059970/webrev.01/

Thanks,

Jay