[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for JDK-8139183 : drawImage misses background's alpha channel

Jim Graham james.graham at oracle.com
Wed Mar 9 23:30:49 UTC 2016

That looks good to go.

A couple of code indentation issues in the test case:

Per:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/codeconventions-142311.html#454

for statements should have a space as in "for (...)" otherwise it looks
like a call to a function named "for()".

do-while statements also need a space before/after the braces and
between while and the parentheses, as in:
     do {
     } while (...);

I don't need to review those code style issues, but please fix them
before you push it...

			...jim