[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for JDK-7107905: ColorModel subclasses are missing hashCode() or equals() or both methods

Jayathirth D V jayathirth.d.v at oracle.com
Thu May 19 13:12:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

Previously for this bug we were making changes related only to IndexColorModel. Since we are expanding to include hashCode() or equals() method from PackedColorModel and ComponentColorModel, I have created single webrev for review under the same bug id.

Now the "getclass()==" check is present in base class ColorModel and each subclass of ColorModel have their own equality check for properties.

Details:
Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-7107905
Updated Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/7107905/webrev.07/

Please review the changes at your convenience.

Thanks,
Jay