[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review request for: JDK-7179454 Xrender: FileDialogDropTargetTest.java sometimes failed on OEL 6 with jdk 8

Alexey Ushakov alexey.ushakov at jetbrains.com
Mon May 23 14:44:39 UTC 2016

Hello Phil,

Here is a small fix of quite annoying exception that we sometimes have in IDEA product. The bug is assigned to you so, please have a look.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~avu/JDK-7179454/webrev.00 <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~avu/JDK-7179454/webrev.00>

Sometimes rendering is performed into surface of wrong type, so we need to recreate it by throwing InvalidPipeException. The exception is caught at upper level and the surface of appropriate type is created. Similar approach is used in OpenGL and D3D pipeline.

Best Regards,
Alexey